Subject: FW: GLOBSEC Forum 2024: Invitation for Madam Minister Sikkut
From: "SM Info"
To: "SM Info"
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2024 14:26:10 +0300

From: Milan Solár <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2024 9:48:33 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Tereza Cervena <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Eva Lovászová <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: GLOBSEC Forum 2024: Invitation for Madam Minister Sikkut

Dear Madam Minister,

On behalf of the GLOBSEC leadership, I would like to invite you as a
speaker to the GLOBSEC Forum 2024, which will be held on 30 August – 1
September 2024, in Prague, Czechia. We are excited to organise the event
with our Czech friends and under the auspices of President Petr Pavel and
the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs and in close cooperation with the
Czech government. It offers new opportunities to amplify the political
impact on the international stage. The decision is a result of GLOBSEC's
long-term effort to strengthen its Central European brand identity, and to
diversify its activities across Central Europe.

One of the GLOBSEC’s focus is monitoring countries’
<https://www.globsec.org/sites/default/files/2023-11/Healthcare%20Readines
s%20Index%202022.pdf> Healthcare Readiness Index to adapt to the new
momentum in healthcare systems which GLOBSEC’s health expert Martin
Smatana have presented on 10 April during the Rzecznicy Zdrowia conference
in Warsaw. Therefore, the program of the event will include a thematic
segment dedicated to challenges in the health policy sector, including a
discussion by ministers/state secretaries of health of several European
countries. The focus will be on healthcare infrastructure, access to it as
well as preparedness for pandemics. Among the invited guests of the
conference are the health ministers/deputy minister of Czechia, Slovenia,
Romania, Poland, Latvia and Ireland. Please, find attached the official
invitation, the annotation of the Forum, the snapshot of targeted VIPs and
the topical framework.

Dear Madam Minister, we believe your participation would be beneficial.
Moreover, we are ready to facilitate high-level policy-shaping discussions
on the side-lines of the Forum reflecting your priorities, as well as
bilateral meetings with global, and regional leaders.

Over the years, the GLOBSEC Forum has played a crucial role in shaping
policy agendas at regional, European, and transatlantic levels, earning
recognition as one of the most influential strategic conferences globally.
Known for its ability to draw in top decision-makers, the GLOBSEC Forum is
where old friends meet, and new partnerships are forged. The Forum
annually attracts participants from more than 60 countries and has hosted
prominent figures including Emmanuel Macron, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, Pope
Francis, Jens Stoltenberg, Ursula von der Leyen, Donald Tusk, Roberta
Metsola, and Brad Smith, alongside acclaimed intellectuals and a
generation of future leaders. To give you a sense of the scale and scope
of the event, please find the after movie of our 2023 edition
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKxwsAmcAgw> linked here.

Our team is at your disposal and will be happy to narrow down with your
office the most interesting and relevant engagements for you during the
Forum. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate
to contact me.

We hope that your busy schedule will allow you to join us at the GLOBSEC
Forum 2024 and enrich the debates of its 19th edition!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Milan Solár

1st Vice President

GLOBSEC

Mobile: +421 902 164 887

myhive Vajnorská | Tower II

Vajnorská 100/B

Tel: +421 2 32137800

831 04 Bratislava

e-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Slovak Republic

web:  <http://www.globsec.org/> www.globsec.org